04/29/2010 § Leave a comment
They’re everywhere! Think back to even 5 years ago. There were a handful of household names… now… I can’t even count them all.
The coming season’s major faces:
• Yves St. Laurent: Daria Werbowy (I ♥ her)
• Gucci: Raquel Zimmermann
• Chanel: Freja Beha Erichsen, Abbey Lee Kershaw, and Brad Kroenig
• Fendi: Anja Rubik and Baptiste Giabiconi
• Louis Vuitton: Christy Turlington, Karen Elson, and Natalia Vodianova (though these names are rumored, not confirmed)
• Balenciaga: a cast of ten models, including Elson and Stella Tennant
• Roberto Cavalli: Gisele Bündchen
• Dior: Karlie Kloss
• Dolce & Gabanna: Madonna
04/26/2010 § Leave a comment
Vogue Turkey – April 2010
Tanya is gorgeous in this editorial. Aside from the clothing featured on Tanya, I love this shoot because of the break from traditional depiction of gender roles. She is owning the page. Her stance, eye contact, whole body language is demanding attention. She is powerful and look at how the men surrounding her are unclothed. Historically, it is the male that has more clothing on.
04/25/2010 § 1 Comment